Your event planning team will help you locate the campus space that is best suited to your conference or meeting. Whether you are looking to host a full day training, strategize a product launch, or conduct a team-building retreat away from the office, we understand the importance of a complete event experience including comprehensive catering packages, audio visual services, and planning guidance. To get started complete a request for proposal.
A University-worth of Rooms
With nearly 13,000 square feet of meeting space in a collegiate environment, groups from 4 to 400 can be accommodated in a variety of spaces throughout campus, including lecture halls, SMART classrooms, conference rooms, theaters, outdoor spaces, and summer housing. (See room specs.)
The University’s on-site caterer has designed packages specifically for conferences. Have a different idea in mind? Any menu can be customized. Bring your ideas to the table and we are happy to create a custom menu proposal for you. Complete packages are available upon request. For buffet dinners or station enhancements, please see Catering Menus.
Make Use of Modern Technology
Your event planning team includes media services specialists to ensure that you have the full range of tools available for your speakers and guests. Let us know about any tool or service you might require that is not part of the list below. Our inventory includes:
- 133"H x 236"W Screen With Built-In Ceiling Projection, Stage with Stage Lighting and State of the Art Surround Sound Audio Capabilities (Duncan Family Sky Room)
- Bright Sign Displays (Mac Mahon Student Center)
- Smart Podium with Stage Lighting and Surround Audio Capabilities (Pope Lecture Hall)
- Sound System
- Interactive White Board (in select classrooms)
- LCD Projectors
- USB Clickers
- Video and/or Audio Recording
- High Speed Wireless Internet Access
- Video Conferencing
Let's Get Started
Request a proposal to obtain rates, tour dates and availability.