Graduation Salute, Jersey City and Englewood Cliffs
The Graduation Salute is a centralized graduation center where you receive these services and information about:
- Commencement Announcements
- Caps, Gowns, and Hoods
- Financial Aid Loan Exit Interview
- School Rings
- Senior Activities
- Saint Peter’s Merchandise
- Senior Gift to Saint Peter’s
- Alumni Activities
* If you are unable to pick up your academic attire and invitations on any of the scheduled dates, we ask that you have a family member or a friend pick them up for you. The person whom you will send must present your OneCard and a letter of authorization signed by you. The person picking up must also bring a photo ID to prove they are the person within the authorization letter.
Jersey City Campus:
Dates: Tuesday, April 18 and Wednesday, April 19, 2017
Times: 10:30 am – 2:00 pm and 4:30 – 6:00 pm
Place: McIntyre Lounge, Dinneen Hall, 1st Floor
Candidates for Graduation may come in at any time during the hours of operation.
*Englewood Cliffs Campus:
Dates: Tuesday, April 25, 2017
Times: 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Candidates for Graduation may come in at any time during the hours of operation. In order to pick up all materials, students should plan to be at the Salute for 20-30 minutes.
* All students who wish to attend the Graduation Salute at Englewood Cliffs must RSVP. Please contact the Englewood Cliffs campus for details.