So when do you start planning your career?
At Saint Peter’s University career preparedness is an on-going process that begins in your freshman year. CEEL is dedicated to helping you develop the skills, confidence and experience to achieve your professional goals after graduation. View our Four Year Career Plan to see how we prepare you for a meaningful career!
You will also benefit from the many resources and opportunities we provide:
- Career Fairs – connect with over 60 employers at the Fall and Spring Career & Internship Fairs!
- Focus 2 Career Assessment – Not sure what to do with your major? This online assessment will help you identify career paths that suit your interests and skills.
- Internships & Academic Credit – Earn up to 9 credits while gaining valuable work experience!
- On-Campus Recruiting – Interview with companies actively recruiting for internships, professional training programs and entry-level positions. View a list of employer partners that have recruited Saint Peter’s students.
- SaintPetersLink (SPLink) – Our Virtual Career Center connects you to internship and job postings, career resources and more. Create your own SPLink account.
- Senior Success Program – Get on track for graduation by developing the skills that get you hired! For information on how to participate in this program, contact Enzo Fonzo at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Workshops & Events – CEEL offers professional development workshops, career information sessions, employer and industry panels, and networking events. View our Calendar of Events.
Make an appointment with CEEL.
Drop by our office or call (201) 761-6400 to schedule a one-on-one session with a career adviser
Check out job postings on SaintPetersLink.
SPLink is exclusively for Saint Peter’s University students and alumni. Register to see job postings for full-time positions, summer work and seasonal jobs.