Fall Open House: Saturday, November 11, 2017
High school juniors and seniors, transfer, graduate and adult students, this is your chance to meet us and explore all Saint Peter’s has to offer!
This is your moment!
What happens when you put one of the world’s greatest teaching institutions next to one of the greatest cities in the world? You get Saint Peter’s University, a Jesuit institution of higher education just minutes from New York City, a global center of culture, entertainment, business — and professional and career opportunities.
What will you do at the Fall Open House?
- Meet with Admission Counselors about how to apply, and speak with Financial Aid experts about financing and scholarships
- Get an insider’s view of being a Saint Peter’s student from some of our top students
- Meet with faculty from different academic departments and explore the range of majors and minors available to you
- Participate in a guided tour of campus, and join in a Learning Lab
- Speak to representatives from the Center for Career Engagement and Experiential Learning; Student Life and Development; and Office of Residential Life
- Enjoy a fresh breakfast and sweeping views of Manhattan
- Hang out with the Saint Peter’s Peacock
This is your time to get to know us, so don’t miss out!
Saint Peter’s is one of 28 Jesuit colleges and universities in the United States, founded in the same tradition as Georgetown University and Boston College. Established in 1872, Saint Peter’s University blends a unique learning experience shaped by rigorous academics, internships that provide real-world experience, community service, and a genuine, caring community that supports you long after graduation.
With an undergraduate student-faculty ratio of 13-to-1 and a stellar faculty committed to your success, Saint Peter’s offers more than 50 undergraduate majors as well as master’s level and doctorate programs. We’re small enough to know you by name and big enough to bring the world to your door.